The Lion Brothers Building
38,000 square feet
The 38,000 square foot historic Lion Brothers building will be repurposed to provide a new home for Baltimore’s growing companies and institutions. Listed on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places, the rich history of The Lion Building will marry its proud past to promise for the future. With a focus on natural light and architectural aesthetics, the open floor plan creates a unique and efficient layout, a signature of Cross Street Partners projects. Outside of the exposed brick walls, tenants will enjoy a host of nearby amenities offered by the University of Maryland BioPark.
- 38,000 SF, 3-story office building
- Factory windows, skylights and 12 foot ceilings
- Certified historic preservation targeting LEED Gold
- Walking distance to the UMB BioPark, Hollins Market, B & O Museum, and the University of Maryland Baltimore
- Enterprise Zone and Focus area, which provide significant tax incentives
- Easy access to I-295, I-95, BWI airport, and Downtown Baltimore
- Accessible by MTA buses and Charm City Circulator.
- 25 on-site parking spaces and ample street parking. Additional spaces available one block away
- Pet friendly