Become a part of history
The Lion Brothers Building currently has office space available in the original building which was once used as a livery stable. With a focus on natural light and architectural aesthetics, the open floor plan creates a unique and efficient layout, a signature of Cross Street Partners projects. Outside of the exposed brick walls, metal beams, and factory windows, tenants will enjoy a host of nearby amenities offered by the University of Maryland BioPark.
Available Space - First Floor Office - 3,815 SF
The open concept office space can be built to suit the needs of any interested tenant. Great care and detail has gone into the preservation of original qualities of the space and is well suited for a variety of uses.
- Retail opportunity with dedicated entrance on historic Hollins Street
- Flex space with access to two private garage entrances and dedicated parking
- Onsite tenant gym with shower facilities
- 111 parking spaces and onsite bike parking
- Quick access to I-95, I-295, BWI Airport and Downtown Baltimore
- Accessible by MTA buses, Charm City Circulator and the UMB Shuttle
- Located within the University of Maryland BioPark, and adjacent to Hollins Market
- Access to the BioPark's conference facilities and marketing support
- Located in an Enterprise and Focus zone, which provide significant tax incentives.